Well Fluid Services Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas Service Company established in 2001. We deliver Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industries across Africa. Our combined personnel field experience of over 60 years makes us exceptional from the competition.
To Provide Efficient and Quality Technical Services to The Oil and Gas Industry in The African Region and Beyond.
Our mission is “To continuously identify and meet the needs of our clients in the oil and gas industry, using locally but standard technology; while searching for better technology to partner and build relationships”.
- Customer Satisfaction,
- Innovation and
We offer services in:
- Surface Well Testing/Clean-up,
- Extended Well Test/Early Production Facility (EPF),
- Sand Detection, Quantification, Removal & Analysis,
- Temporary Well Hook-Up,
- Well Optimization/Gas Injection Rate Measurement,
- Effluent Water Treatment,
- Equipment Fabrication.
Over the years, we have undertaken so many jobs in these areas with Clients like AGIP, TOTAL, SEPLAT, Belema Oil, NPDC, Prime E&P, etc. The contract services were mainly in Well Test, Early Production Facility, Sand Check. We have strong competence both in off and onshore.
We possess all equipment needed to deliver on any of these jobs. These equipment are on standby and are readily mobilized to over 4 different field locations simultaneously. Our productivity is not limited by any third party.
Our Personnel are Professionals with experience to deliver on every job. They are trained, certified and considered fit to work. At Well Fluid Services, Safety is highly prioritized, we work to keep our Personnel, Assets, Environment and Reputation safe.
We offer Professional Training Services in the following areas:
- Surface Well Test Training,
- Slick Line Training,
- Basic Well Test Equipment Maintenance Course,
- Well Test Data Quality Course,
- Well Head Maintenance Course,
- Production Operator Course,
- Production Operator Supervisor Course,
- Workshop Technology,
- Design and fabrication of Agricultural and Oil & Gas equipment